Waldo Canyon Fire - Affected AAFCU Members
As your credit union, please be assured that we are here to assist you with your financial needs during this time of hardship. Please call our contact center at 800.223.1983 or 719.593.8600 and we will help you maintain your financial priorities.
- Savings/Checking Accounts: We will assist you with issuing ATM/debit cards and temporary checks.
- ATMs: Click here for a list of our ATM locations. AAFCU participates in the CO-OP Network; click here for a list of surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- Options for your Loans: We can assist you with making your loan payments and offer services such as, Skip-A-Payment (at no charge to you), personal loans, and waiving late fees.
- Mortgages: Our mortgage staff is also readily available to assist you with any concerns that may arise. To contact our mortgage professionals, please call 719.264.1207 or 800.223.1983 and select option 2.
- Hours and Locations: Click here to view the list of our hours and locations.
"People Helping People" is the credit union philosophy and we are working diligently with our staff on their initiatives to assist our members, both inside the credit union and throughout the community.